Advice Central is a central access point for telephone advice only available to residents of Central Bedfordshire. This is a service fully funded by Central Bedfordshire council and managed by The Disability Resource Centre.
What is Advice Central?
- a single point of access that deals with a wide range of advice enquiries
- staffed by trained assistants to assess and signpost callers to the most relevant referral partners
- a referral point for professionals and others working with individuals that need information or advice
- a single internet access point to provide self-help via our website
- first line simple advice and triage clients via subject and urgency, signposting callers to the most appropriate source of information or referral to the wider agencies.
- up to date, accurate and accessible information in a range of formats.
- community navigation around statutory, voluntary sector and independent agencies
Please access our website from the following link for more information on the service: https://advicecentral.org.uk/