The Boundary Commission for England is the independent organisation responsible for reviewing Parliamentary constituency boundaries in England (see below for other parts of the UK).
The current review will conclude with our formal report and recommendations in June 2023, so we refer to it as the ‘2023 Review’. You can see a summary of the process by clicking on the ‘Review process’ link at the top of the page or read a more detailed description in our Guide to the 2023 Review(external link opens in a new tab). Recent changes to the law make it very likely that our recommendations from this review will be implemented, so we encourage you to participate in the process by giving us your views through this website.
You can use this website to:
- view current constituency and local authority boundaries;
- view our proposals for new constituency boundaries; and
- submit a response directly to us about our proposals (during a defined consultation period).
From the second consultation period onwards, you will also be able to:
- view the responses submitted by others; and
- submit a comment directly to us, supporting or contesting a response from somebody else.
To help you use the website effectively, we have produced a short and simple step by step guide: just click on the ‘How to’ link at the top of the page.
Consultation is currently open until Monday 2nd August 2021 – please make sure we receive your response by that date at the latest, or it will not be considered.