- This event has passed.
Full Parish Council Meeting
13th December 2021 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The next meeting of CADDINGTON PARISH COUNCIL will be held on MONDAY 13th DECEMBER 2021 at 7:30pm at Caddington Sports & Social Club LU1 4HH
Public Participation for 5 minutes for members of the public to address the Council
- Receive apologies for absence
- Receive any declarations of interest from Members in items on the agenda
- Agree and sign Minutes of the Meeting of 15th November 2021 as a correct record
- Receive progress on resolutions – for information only
- Matters for attention of Police and receive Caddington Watch report
- Receive report from Central Bedfordshire Ward Councillors and discuss CBC items
- Receive update on windows and maintenance to brick bus shelter
- Receive update on reopening of Heathfield Centre
- Receive update on Christmas switch on event and discuss Queen’s platinum jubilee June 2022
- Discuss trees including additional tree planting and trees at Little Green pond
- Agree relocating hanging baskets and winter planting
- Receive update and discuss Rushmore park lease renewal
- Discuss 2022/23 budget requirements and 2022/23 Precept
- Receive general correspondence – for information only
- Authorise accounts for payment
- Receive Planning Committee report and comments on applications including:
CB/21/05268/FULL 6 Heathfield Close, Caddington, Luton, LU1 4HB
Single storey front, and rear extension.
CB/21/04994/FULL Barn at Chaul End Road, Caddington, Bedfordshire, LU1 4AT
Demolition of barn and erection of a new 3 bedroom chalet bungalow.
CB/21/05095/RM Land Adjoining Dunstable Road And To The Rear Of My Folly And The Scout Hut, Dunstable Road, Caddington
Reserved Matters: following Outline Application CB/17/05679/OUT (Residential Development of 47 dwellings, together with open space) Approval of reserved matters pursuant to outline permission Ref: CB/17/05679/OUT, relating to appearance, landscaping, layout and scale of a residential development of 47 dwellings, together with open space.
Public Participation: 5 minutes for members of the public to gain clarification of any item discussed on the agenda