- This event has passed.
Full Parish Council Meeting
12th July 2021 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
I hereby give NOTICE and summon you to the next meeting of CADDINGTON PARISH COUNCIL on MONDAY 12th JULY 2021 at 7:30pm at Caddington Sports & Social Club LU1 4HH
NB Admission to meeting by members of public will be limited due to COVID restrictions.
Please only attend the meeting if absolutely necessary and register your interest with the Clerk prior to the meeting. There will be COVID restrictions in place at the meeting and the door will be locked once maximum numbers have been reached.
M Whiting, Clerk to Caddington Parish Council
Public Participation for 5 minutes for members of the public to address the Council
- Receive apologies for absence
- Receive any declarations of interest from Members in items on the agenda
- Agree and sign Minutes of the Meeting of 14th June 2021 as a correct record
- Receive progress on resolutions – for information only
- Matters for attention of Police and receive Caddington Watch report
- Receive report from Central Bedfordshire Ward Councillors and discuss CBC items
- Receive update from Planning Enforcement on Brick Kiln House, Chaul End Road
- Receive update from CBC on brick bus shelter lease and window request
- Discuss Village Green and Manor Road parking
- Discuss Boundary Commission for England’s 2023 Review of Parliamentary constituencies
- Receive update on CCTV
- Receive update on Heathfield site
- Receive Rospa play area and pond safety reports and discuss requirements
- Receive Highways update regarding Hyde Road grass verges
- Receive update on lighting for village sign
- Discuss book swap suitable location
- Receive update on Scouts proposal to plant additional trees on village green
- Receive 1st Quarter spend against 2020/21 budget and verify bank reconciliation
- Receive general correspondence – for information only
- Authorise accounts for payment
- Receive Planning Committee report and comments on applications including:
CB/21/02828/FULL 24 Chaul End Road, Caddington, Luton, LU1 4AS
Single storey side and front extension with loft conversion.
CB/21/02422/FULL 11 Edgecote Close, Caddington, Luton, LU1 4HG
Single storey side and rear extension with internal alterations to main dwelling. Demolition of detached garage/outbuildings
CB/21/02513/FULL & CB/21/02515/ADV Land at Millfield Lane, Caddington LU1 4AJ
Advertisement: 5 no. hoardings with non-illuminated graphics and 2 no. non-illuminated flag signs & Erection of marketing suite and associated parking for temporary period of 3 years.
Public Participation: 5 minutes for members of the public to gain clarification of any item discussed on the agenda