- This event has passed.
Full Parish Council Meeting
14th June @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
I hereby give NOTICE and summon you to the next meeting of CADDINGTON PARISH COUNCIL on MONDAY 14th JUNE 2021 at 7:30pm at Caddington Sports & Social Club LU1 4HH
NB Admission to meeting by members of public will be limited due to COVID restrictions.
Please only attend the meeting if absolutely necessary and register your interest with the Clerk prior to the meeting. There will be COVID restrictions in place at the meeting and the door will be locked once maximum numbers have been reached.
M Whiting, Clerk to Caddington Parish Council
Public Participation for 5 minutes for members of the public to address the Council
- Receive apologies for absence
- Receive any declarations of interest from Members in items on the agenda
- Agree and sign Minutes of the Meeting of 5th May 2021 as a correct record
- Receive progress on resolutions – for information only
- Matters for attention of Police and receive Caddington Watch report
- Receive report from Central Bedfordshire Ward Councillors and discuss CBC items
- Receive update on Virgin Wayleave agreement
- Receive update on Rushmore Park Lease
- Receive Rospa play area, pond safety reports and discuss request to run a fitness class in park.
- Receive update on brick bus shelter
- Receive update on CCTV
- Discuss ordering supplies and equipment for Caddington Watch and Great British Spring Clean
- Receive update on Heathfield Community Centre
- Receive Highways update regarding Hyde Road grass verges
- Receive update on village sign
- Discuss brass plaques and villager/organisation of year awards
- Discuss Scouts proposal to plant additional trees on village green/grass verges
- Receive general correspondence – for information only
- Authorise accounts for payment
- Receive Planning Committee report and discuss and make comment on applications including:
CB/21/02417/FULL Badgers Holt, Luton Road, Caddington, Luton, LU1 4AD
Single storey rear extension and new front porch. Side pitched roof replaced with flat roof and roof light. Changes to rear roof and changes to doors and windows
CB/20/01833/MW Caddington Golf Club, Chaul End Road, Caddington
The remodelling of the golf course, through the importation of inert clean subsoil to enhance/realign and modify levels of 6 no. existing golf holes in full and 2 no. in part, as well as the redevelopment of the existing footgolf area to provide a new 20 bay driving range as well as associated works, including improvements to water features, landscaping and Public Rights of Way
Public Participation: 5 minutes for members of the public to gain clarification of any item discussed on the agenda