- This event has passed.
Full Parish Council Meeting
10th January 2022 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Public Participation for 5 minutes for members of the public to address the Council
- Receive apologies for absence
- Receive any declarations of interest from members in items on the agenda
- Agree and sign minutes of the meeting of 13th December 2021 as a correct record
- Receive progress on resolutions – for information only
- Matters for attention of Police and receive Caddington Watch report
- Receive report from Central Bedfordshire Ward Councillors and discuss CBC items
- Receive update on Highways issues including Dunstable Road speed limit and Chaul End survey
- Discuss reopening of Heathfield Centre and future hall development
- Receive update on windows and general maintenance to brick bus shelter
- Discuss additional tree planting locations and receive update on existing tree works
- Discuss request to provide and install a memorial bench on the green in memory of Dave Smith
- Review and agree 2022/23 Precept and Budget
- Receive general correspondence – for information only
- Authorise accounts for payment
- Discuss Caddington Recreation Association Planning Drawings for a proposed replacement sport safety fencing at the Caddington Sports and Social Club.
- Receive Planning Committee report and comments on applications including:
CB/21/05485/FULL 79 The Crescent, Caddington, Luton, LU1 4HZ
Single storey side extension/partial garage conversion.
CB/21/05487/FULL 50 Elm Avenue, Caddington, Luton, LU1 4HT
Garage conversion, front porch extension, and internal alterations to main dwelling.
CB/21/05473/FULL Hillcrest, 2 Tipple Hill Road, Aley Green, Luton, LU1 4DT
Detached garage outhouse
Public Participation: 5 minutes for members of the public to gain clarification of any item discussed on the agenda