- This event has passed.
Full Parish Council Virtual Meeting
27th April @ 7:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Please note: due to the current Covid-19 Coronavirus situation, the Parish Council will meet virtually via Zoom (https://zoom.us/)
Councillors: You are hereby summoned to attend the Parish Council meeting to be held online via Zoom on 27th April 2020 at 7.30pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
Members of the Public: Informal public participation will be held from 7:30pm to 7:35pm for members of the public to address the Council. Any members of the public wishing to attend the meeting or address the Council, please email the Clerk for access details.
M Whiting, Clerk to the Council
Public Participation for 5 minutes for members of the public to address the Council
- Receive apologies for absence
- Receive any declarations of interest from Members in items on the agenda
- Agree and sign Minutes of the Meeting of 9th March 2020 as a correct record
- Receive progress of resolutions from last meeting
- Discuss actions following Coronavirus Pandemic
- Matters for attention of Police and receive Caddington Watch report
- Matters for attention of Central Bedfordshire Council
- Receive update on Mancroft Road defibrillator
- Receive update on Bus Shelter
- Discuss Grants and Villager/Organisation of Year Awards
- Receive general correspondence – for information only
- Authorise accounts for payment with two authorised bank signatories to sign cheques
- Discuss and make comment on Planning Applications
CB/20/01113/FULL 93 Five Oaks, Caddington, Luton, LU1 4JD
First floor rear extension and internal alterations to main dwelling
CB/20/00671/FULL Jockey Farm Caravan Park, Watling Street, Caddington, Dunstable, LU6 3QP
Retrospective: Change of use of land on an existing Gypsy site, for residential and touring caravans, with hardstanding, parking and related infrastructural development.
CB/20/00968/FULL 68 Elm Avenue, Caddington, Luton, LU1 4HT
Removal of existing conservatory & construction of new single storey front & rear extensions
CB/20/00856/FULL 125 Dunstable Road, Caddington, Luton, LU1 4AN
Extension to Existing Porch
CB/20/01186/FULL Hilltop Pipers Lane Aley Green
Removal of redundant commercial buildings erection of four x2 bed detached chalet bungalow
CB/20/01284/FULL Land opposite No 1 Winchfield, Caddington, Luton LU1 4NE
Two new detached dwellings with attached garages and the creation of a single replacement visitor parking space