- This event has passed.
Full Parish Council Virtual Meeting
8th June @ 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Please note: due to the current Covid-19 Coronavirus situation, the Parish Council will meet virtually via Zoom
Councillors: You are hereby summoned to attend the Parish Council meeting to be held online via Zoom
Meeting ID: 743 5253 7339
on 8th June 2020 at 7pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
Members of the Public: Informal public participation will be held from 7:00pm to 7:05pm for members of the public to address the Council. Any members of the public wishing to attend the meeting or address the Council, please email the Clerk firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the meeting for password details.
M Whiting, Clerk to the Council
Public Participation for 5 minutes for members of the public to address the Council
- Receive apologies for absence
- Receive any declarations of interest from Members in items on the agenda
- Agree and sign Minutes of the Meeting of 27th April 2020 as a correct record
- Receive progress of resolutions from last meeting
- Matters for attention of Police and receive Caddington Watch report
- Matters for attention of Central Bedfordshire Council
- To appoint internal auditor and review effectiveness of the system of internal control
- To Complete the Annual return for the year ending 31st March 2020 and approve the Annual Governance Statement (Section 1) and Statement of Accounts (Section 2)
- Receive Rospa play area and pond safety reports
- Receive update on renewal of Rushmore Park Lease
- Receive update on Mancroft Road defibrillator
- Receive update on Heathfield site
- Receive general correspondence – for information only
- Authorise accounts for payment with two authorised bank signatories to sign cheques
- Discuss and make comment on Planning Applications
CB/20/01475/RM Land at Cotswold Farm Business Park, Millfield Lane, Caddington, Luton, LU1 4AJ
Reserved Matters of access, appearance, landscape, layout and scale relating to the erection of 86 residential units (Class C2), a Village Centre, an Energy Building and associated infrastructure (‘Phase 1’) following outline planning permission reference CB/18/04602/OUT for the construction of an integrated Care Village of up to 200 residential units (Class C2).
CB/20/01233/FULL Greenvale, Watling Street, Caddington LU6 3QP
Re-submission of planning application CB/19/03745/FULL – Alterations to Site Layout and addition of new caravans to provide a maximum of 9 Chalets, 20 Tourers and 20 associated days rooms and a play area (Zone B)
CB/20/01360/FULL 58 Hyde Road, Caddington, Luton, LU1 4HE
Two storey side extension and single-storey garage extension.
CB/HDG/20/00214 Land at Mancroft Road, Caddington, Luton, LU1 4EN
5metre length of hedgerow removal to allow for sewer connection to be laid for future care home building
CB/20/01596/FULL 254 Mancroft Road, Aley Green, Luton, LU1 4DR
Alterations to existing front porch, alterations to existing rear elevation and insertion of side window in staircase